We’ve taken out the trash
For over ten years, the Cotton On Foundation have been producing life-changing water bottles, with 100% of proceeds contributing towards empowering youth across the globe.
However, we know that our work can’t come at the expense of the environment, so we are always looking for new ways to improve our product offering.
New Zealand, we’re excited to bring you a life-changing water bottle made from plants!
There will be a bin in each store for customers to drop off their bottle, and we’ll arrange for them to be picked up and commercially composted. It’s a new way of taking out the trash and leaving no trace behind!
The best part? Returned bottles never end up in our oceans or landfill and we’ll do all the work when it comes to recycling.
Besides being life-changing, super sustainable, some other great things about this water bottle are that it’s:
- Oil free
- Commercially compostable
- Made from plants
- 100% of proceeds contribute to empowering youth through quality education.
- Corn is grown.
- Crops are harvested for many uses.
- Corn starch is used to produce life-changing bottles.
- Water bottles are delivered to Cotton On Group stores.
- Customer purchases a bottle and reuses until their next visit.
- Bottles returned to our stores are collected and composted.
- Composted bottles are returned to the earth and can break down in under a month.
But you’re located in Aus?
Don’t worry we have good news for you too! We’re currently running a trial of the plant based bottles in Cotton On Group stores at Highpoint and Southland!