International Women’s Day is just around the corner. So over the next few weeks, we’ll be shining a light on women who at the Cotton On Foundation, inspire us every single day.
Because, we’re all for women and we know that when we stand for equality, the whole world wins. The impact of educating young women in developing countries is endless, and investing in girl’s education leads to social and economic benefits for all.
In 2018 alone, because of your support…
- Over 3,000 women were provided with antenatal care and support through their pregnancies.
- Over 6,500 girls enrolled in Cotton On Foundation supported schools.
- Over 900 students received sanitary pads.
- We rolled out school health talks in Uganda, focusing on student wellbeing, menstrual hygiene education, adolescence, teenage pregnancy and healthy relationships.
- Over 300 women graduated from the Nutrition Mission, establishing healthy habits with food and hygiene.
This International Women’s Day, you have the opportunity support the sisterhood with our exclusive International Women’s Day collection. Every item purchased will support our projects, empowering young women through quality education and wellbeing programs in 2019.
It’s a movement and we want YOU to be part of it.